Monday 3 August 2015

My Top 3 Lazy Summer Destinations

1. Greek Islands (yep ALL of them!)

Because who doesn't love white sandy beaches, blue waves and a cocktail in hand?! Although I'm very much an explorer, I head to Greece if I feel the need for a bit of downtime and relaxation. So far I've visited Mykonos, Rhodes, Kos and Santorini. Next summer I hope to travel to Skiathos! 



2. Sorrento - Italy

I adore Italy, it's definitely joint top spot with Greece for my summer holidays. I'm a girl who loves food, and there's nothing better than an authentic bowl of Italian pasta. You just can't beat it, it makes the UK chain 'Italians' look a laughing stock. Sorrento is perfect for lazing, it has a slow atmosphere, but not in a bad way it's just relaxing. I spend my days wandering down by the water, chilling on a sun lounger and taking in my beautiful surroundings. 


3. Sharm El Sheikh

A fantastic beach destination with guaranteed sunshine and hot hot temperatures! I think Sharm is a love or hate place but having been twice I personally love it. It's a good option if you want a few days of lazing mixed with a bit of action - it's one of the best places in the world for diving! The vibes at night time are great too with lots of open air lounging spots and bars.




No comments:

Post a Comment